Open Space Works to Bring Peace!

BrendanMcKeague mckeague at iprimus.com.au
Sat Feb 2 06:57:03 PST 2002

What a wonderful tale - it is grand to see in this Decade for a Culture of
Peace and Nonviolence for the Children of the World -  such inspiring
initiatives  - the heart of America bus, Harrison in Israel, the open
communication and faith in India and so much more  - truly a wonderful
world, preparing  a way for our children to be different -  'how can we
keep from singing?"

Brendan

the At 01:37 PM 01-02-02 -0800, you wrote:
>At a time when there is so much focus in the mass media on when and where
>we might be attacked, I found this message from India such a ray of hope.
>
>Peggy

 one
>that has a tremendous relevance in today’s times. We intend to work
>together for Peace and Prosperity for all, inspired by the Universal
>Spirit, which has guided us all through the ages. This dialogue and
>reconnection, would give the world a chance to hear of the Underlying
>Values that forge the Kashmiri Spirit, and how deeply it draws from the
>Human Principles of Love, Brotherhood and the Universal Oneness of all
>humankind.  It was also felt that a solution to the problem of poor
>Indo-Pak relations,  and to the Kashmir issue, can be found within these
>values.
>
>Methodology & Guiding Principles :
>

>We will use tools like Open Space Technology to structure the proceedings,
>while at the same time giving space for Inner Guidance and spontaneous
>meetings. The guiding principles we will follow are :
>

>1.                  Awaken to, and Trust, the power of Love.
>2.                  Listen, Reflect and Dialogue.
>
>3.                  Initiate Loving Action, now.
>
>4.                  Joyfully Expand the circles of Love.
>
>5.                  Remember that we are One
>

>This dialogue is the outcome of a deep longing for healing, peace and
>prosperity in Jammu & Kashmir.
>

>We wholeheartedly invite you to join us in this inspired endeavour.
>
>" When I dream alone, it is just a dream.
>When we dream together, it is the beginning of reality.
>When we work together, following our dream, it is the
>Creation of Heaven on Earth "

.. Adapted Brazilian Proverb