Mission Statement and Service Standards

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 17 11:01:41 PST 2002

Hello, all -

Just a quick note to thank you all for your input and support regarding my
recent questions for that client merging two golf club / resort facilities
under one shared management.

Yes, the potential client became an actual client, and yes, we got them to
drop the idea of using the time to build a mission statement.  We will be
focusing instead on issues and opportunities they can respond to in the
first 100 days of this new merger.

The gentleman who brought me in is the head of training and organizational
development, and so as a partner in this event I'll be training him to hold
future Open Spaces.  Gee.  I wonder if they might be interested in holding
an Open Space every 100 days?

Thanks again, from rainy (but my garden loves it) Berkeley,

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449