Mission Statement, Service Standards, Service Descriptions

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Sun Feb 3 21:43:21 PST 2002

Greetings from Berkeley.

I will be talking with a potential client / potential user of Open Space on
Wednesday morning.

I will tell him of my experience in facilitating events where the following
have been developed, but I am also interested in hearing any examples you
may have had in your experience  -- that way I can show him a broader
picture than my own experience of how Open Space Technology has worked for
these things.

He wishes to use this two-day manager's retreat (a property management
company consisting of two recreation/hotel/spa/conference properties now
merged into one entity) for:

- Mission Statement
- Service Standards
- Service Description
- Action Plan for Implementation of Service Standards

He is likely to hire a consultant who will do team building and leadership
development and visioning components in a linear meeting + activities
format.  A key manager (hi, Scott!) is excited about how OST would help them
break through to better, deeper, more inspired work when at the same time it
would help build their new culture and working relationships together.  We
shall see what (ever) happens (happens).

Thank you in advance for letting me know of your experiences with these
issues in Open Space events.

Lisa

- - -
L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
Open Space Technology and Experiential Learning

2325 Oregon
Berkeley, California
94705-1106  USA
(+01) 510 548-8449