poetry convergence

florian fischer florianfischer at ff-wey.com
Sat Feb 2 13:54:35 PST 2002

dear oslisteners, readers, writers,
alreadypoets, stillpoets, notjetpoets

strange things are happening for not to say are not happening:
where are your sticky dots ?
i know <what happens is the only thing what could happen,
what not happens can not happen......>
but
i sent to you the rich harvest of 27 poems, good work, deep bright
thoughts,
asking for convergence up to the 2nd of february, which is today,
(well, its not jet decided wether poetry can ever be converged)

up to now i recieved 40 virtuel sticky dots sent from 8 brave persons ?
all you other friends are you still thinking and dreaming about all this
poetry ?
come on, show up. give honor to our 27 poets.
I`m expecting a lot of more sticky dots from all over the world
please.

florian
(the acting poet laureate of the oslist)

florian fischer
begleitung im wandel
muenchener 6
10779 berlin