For those, who can afford themselves to think on Christmass

Bobbi Bilnoski bobbi at concinnity.net
Thu Dec 26 18:53:40 PST 2002

wendy & fredr'c

Your 3 P's remind me of something an Episcopalian priest once told me about
community work. I never forgot it and have seen in repeatedly many times. He
says they can rarely be taken out of order and still work.

First your Presence is most important,
then your Proclaimation (in this case the truth of the gospel)
then your Persuation (in this case, to consider Christ as the Son of God!)

Bobbi Bilnoski
Concinnity Network