New Year

Judi Richardson judir at accesswave.ca
Tue Dec 24 11:15:00 PST 2002

The Chanukah candles have all been lit ... the Solstice is on the
way ... Ramadan and Rohatsu have come and gone ... a few more
days brings the magic of Christmas ... and Kwanzaa, with its own
candle-lighting, follows right after.

Isn't it lovely that as many of us head more deeply into the
cold and dark and sometimes dreary weather of winter, we pause to
celebrate light and warmth and miracles in all our various ways?

Now, wherever on Planet Earth you make your home, thank you for
playing your part in our gorgeous mosaic and for doing your part
to hold the highest vision for yourself and for us all.

I appreciate so much your unique contribution to that vision, the
contribution that you and ONLY you can make. You are a priceless
gift and as you deliver the gift that you are and your light
shines forth more brightly day by day, our world becomes ever
more illuminated.

with much love and in peace,
Judi

Judith Richardson