Good Wishes

Ros Crompton ros at momentum-learning.com
Fri Dec 20 15:04:58 PST 2002

Dear Joelle, and list members,

Your greeting is well come, and the card is lovely.  Thank you.  Is the
fig tree in your garden?

Of course, it's warm here although dear old Melbourne continues to have
its changeable weather as always.  We've had next to no rain still and
the drought continues to rob us of our gardens, and as the soil shrinks
the houses crack.  The farmers are in deep trouble and the fires in New
South Wales have been a great cost.  In Victoria and SA, our bush fire
season is usually a little later than our northern neighbours so we hope
that January & February are not too bad.

My very best wishes to everyone on the list - those I don't know so
well, and those I met recently at OSonOSinOZ.  I wish everyone good will
and happiness this Season, and the best of years in 2003.

Warmly, Ros.

Ros Crompton
Professional & Personal Coach, Facilitator, Speaker Trainer
When you're moving with strength of purpose, nothing can stop you.

Momentum Learning, Australia
Tel: +61 3 9808-4202
Cell/Mob: 0417-229-335
Email:  ros at momentum-learning.com