Opportunity in Belgrade

Toke Paludan Møller - InterChange toke at interchange.dk
Thu Dec 19 00:11:25 PST 2002

Hi Chris

Belgrade Open Space facilitation...

I will recommend either Alenka Zavasnik  from Ljubiana
alenkaz at hotmail.com, alenka at borl.org
or
Ante Glaves from Zagreb

both have good OST facilitators experience and do work in Belgrade as well
....we have worked together many times.....

best regards

- toke

********

At 11:16 -0800 17/12/02, Chris Corrigan wrote:
>Hi folks:
>
>A Canadian colleague of mine working for UNICEF in Belgrade is looking
>for a facilitator to conduct an office retreat in Open Space.  I have no
>times or dates yet, but the work will be in Yugoslavia.  Not sure about
>language either, but I assume English will be one of the working
>languages.
>
>More information will be forthcoming, but if you're are interested, send
>me an email and I'll connect you to her.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Chris
>
>---
>CHRIS CORRIGAN
>Consultation - Facilitation
>Open Space Technology
>
>Bowen Island, BC, Canada
>http://www.chriscorrigan.com
>chris at chriscorrigan.com
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Toke Paludan Møller, InterChange -  Dialogue starters - Action
Architects - Learning Space hosts
- by the river at Days like this, http://www.days.dk   Gudenåvej 60,
Voervadsbro, 8660 Skanderborg,
Phone +45 702013 35  - fax: +45 7658 0007 - Mobile  +45 2616 6919
http://www.interchange.dk
Home office at the lake - Stengaardsvej 5 A,   8600 Silkeborg, Denmark

Some of the work  we are  currently involved in:
* The Flow Game   http://www.flowspil.dk
* Convening Strategic Conversations - The Shambala Institute,
http://www.shambhalainstitute.org/2003_upcoming/2003_modules.html
* The Networked School   http://www.denlevendeskole.dk/
* Knowledge leadership training, Denmark  - BDOScanRevison - http://www.bdo.dk
* The Learning Village,  Castle Borl,, Slovenia http://village.borl.org
* The Kufunda Village - learning center, Zimbabwe, http://www.kufunda.org
* From the Four Directions - leaders network,
http://www.fromthefourdirections.org
* World Cafe pioneers network  http://www.theworldcafe.com
* Open Space practitioners Network http://www.openspaceworld.org