Reviving a Facilitator's Passion

Don Ferretti dferrett at placer.ca.gov
Wed Dec 18 16:18:26 PST 2002

Marty,

My first thought is something that I learned the hard way early on in
my  28 years of being a Facilitator. And, that is that I cannot achieve
a groups outcomes for them. That is their job. I can design process
and/or open some space or whatever and  I can be facilitative and use
every skill I have and that is my responsibility - but in the end - it
is the responsibility of the group to achieve their outcomes.

Don