No subject

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Wed Dec 18 14:41:09 PST 2002

Hoi Carla

here's my two cents....

1. Show a five minute clip of the opening of an Open Space
     Give the group a few key points to observe which connect with the main
     things you would like them to pick up. This could be about the movement
     of energy, or about their own reaction, about order and chaos, about
2. Give them a couple of minutes to talk to their neighbours
3. Invite a few to comment the observation points
4. Based on the comments, conclude - and tell them they can continue
     the conversation with you if they’re interested in all coffee breaks !

Greetings from Gerard
Open Space Institute Denmark