open space world!

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Wed Dec 18 09:31:27 PST 2002

hi ralph and brendan and joelle and all,

they say it's a hawaiian sort of word for 'quick.'  ...so
wiki web is quick web.  once we get the form of it settled a
bit more, we can open it for direct editing by anyone, and
everyone will be able to sprout pages and ideas off of what's
already there... an online version of the walls of an open
space meeting where anyone can post anything anywhere... but
for now please send contributions, comments, contact into to
mherman at globalchicago.net... so we can stabilize things there
before we go very public.

thanks, m

Ralph Copleman wrote: