systems constellations

Pannwitz, Michael M mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Dec 24 07:09:26 PST 2002

Dear colleagues,
there will be an international congress for people working in the
field of family, organisation and systems constellations in May 2003
in Wuerzburg, Germany. Their theme is "Passion and Responsibility"
which are two of the important forces at work in open space
(organisations). As I understand it, the field of constellation has
moved via families, organisations and systems into the constellations
of nations in such conflicted situations as in West Asia, Ireland,
etc. Since there is a parallel to the often discussed role of open
space in such peace-building efforts its no surprise that Harrison
Owen will be at the international conference both giving a talk one
day and also facilitating an open space for an expected 1800
participants. I am involved in it as far as helping the sponsors in
organisational questions.
Have a look at their website:
www.international-hellinger-congress.com
Maybe you are near Wuerzburg next May and want to register (seems one
cant put it off too far since they are booked 95%)
Best wishes for a peaceful holiday season
michael

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.