Good wishes and emergings downunder

Alan Stewart alan.stewart at senet.com.au
Sun Dec 22 14:12:37 PST 2002

G'day All

Among the wondrous happenings for me at the OSonOS in OZ in Marysville was meeting people interested in complexity science and its association with
self - or spontaneous - organising.

This led me to poke around the website of the Plexus Institute www.plexusinstitute.org, to discover the article entitled 'Plexus Institute .... emerging' http://www.plexusinstitute.com/index2.cfm in the E-library - and to join up!

In turn this prompted me to offer a contribution on 'Informality in organisational culture' based on my offering in Marysville. Precisely what form this will
take is emerging! If you are interested in such matters, watch that space or contact me.

I sing in a remarkable community choir made up of people from diverse cultural backgrounds and of varying physical and intellectual ability and
artistic training. Formed in 1997, the Tutti Ensemble Holdfast Bay choir is seemingly the first of its kind in the world.

One of the songs we sang at our Christmas concert a few days ago was 'Amazing Grace' to the tune of 'The house of the rising sun.'
You too may find this an unusual and uplifting experience. (Let me know if you would wish to have the words).

I wish you well

With love

Alan
Adelaide