OSonOS In Svenmark

Gerard Muller gm at openspace.dk
Wed Dec 4 10:39:43 PST 2002

Dear all,

Today Thomas and I had our first planning meeting for OSonOS 2003 in
Kungsbacka, in the Northern part of Svenmark.

Based on your input we identified impossible and possible dates, and
made an outline for the planning process.

We have inivited our Svenmarkian collegues to suggest the perfect
location, and expect we will decide by mid-January.

In another couple of weeks you will be able to register !!!!!!!

Early 2003 we will invite all who feel like thinking/helping along to a
large preparation meeting,
hopefully at the same location as OSonOS, and of course in Open Space.

Of course any ideas you send in the meantime are welcome.

Many greetings from Svenmark,

Gerard (OSI Denmark) and Thomas (OSI Sweden)