Any experience/success with OS in an auditorium?

kenoli Oleari kenoli at igc.org
Thu Aug 29 21:14:13 PDT 2002

I'm told that Myron Kelner-Rogers (Sp?), Meg Wheatley's colleague,
did a 500 person future search in a fixed seated auditorium.  Maybe
he has an idea.  I don't know if this really happened or if it is an
urban myth.

--Kenoli

>Alas, we have scoured the facility trying to figure something:  the stage is
>much too small for the crowd we expect...
>
>Susan Partnow
>Partnow Communications
>4425 Baker NW
>Seattle, WA 98107
>Susan at PartnowCom.com
>voice 206-789-8697
>fax    206-782-7786
>
>"Be the change you wish to see in the world."   -- Gandhi

Kenoli Oleari, Horizons of Change, http://www.horizonsofchange.com
1801 Fairview Street, Berkeley, CA  94703   Voice Phone: 510-601-8217,
Fax: 510-595-8369, Email: kenoli at igc.org (or click on: mailto://kenoli@igc.org)