Help with reports from short OST

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Tue Aug 27 16:39:08 PDT 2002

In a message dated 8/27/02 3:27:46 PM, OpenSpace01 at AOL.COM writes:

<< My thought is to get handwritten reports, post them on a wall, and then
scan them onto my website (not sure how easy that would be), where people
will then be invited to continue their discussions and plans.

Doug--

When we were in Siberia, Peggy photographed flip chart pages with her digital
camera, and left a disc with the translators so we could get some record in
English.  It worked out fairly well.

I thought Edward's system would work quite well.  The only thing that I might
add was to have the person with the laptop type a list of the titles and
convenors of all the sessions (right off the session posters on the wall), to
have a simple table of contents.  And to add the names and contact
information to the report, so that interested people can make additional
contacts on their own.

Sounds like an exciting event!

Joelle