The principles and the law in Persian, Arabic and Sorani (Kurdish)

Michael M Pannwitz mmpanne at snafu.de
Tue Aug 27 00:51:10 PDT 2002

Dear Thomas,
I forwarded your mail to the groom of the german-persian  open space
wedding last year...if he is in town (Berlin), he might very well
have at least the persian translation (I think we had them up during
the wedding).
Also, I sent it to the openspacedeutsch listserve which has among its
membership a number of transnational and multiethnic experienced
colleagues.
When you get your translations please post them on openspaceworld.org
(I took a peek and indeed the languages your are looking for are not
there, yet)
Greetings from Berlin
michael

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:55:19 +0200, Thomas Herrmann wrote:

>Dear friends.
>Does anyone have translations of the principles and the law in the above
>mentioned languages. I am opening space this coming thursday for a diverse
>group of people where many have these languages as their mother tounge. I´ll
>ask some of them, but if anyone has them it could be of help, anyway.
>Best regards
>Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
>Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
>Pensévägen 4
>434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
>Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
>www.openspaceconsulting.com

Michael M Pannwitz
boscop
Draisweg 1
12209 Berlin, Germany
FON +49 - 30-772 8000     FAX +49 - 30-773 92 464
www.michaelmpannwitz.de

An der E-Gruppe "openspacedeutsch" für deutschsprechende open space-PraktikerInnen interessiert? Enfach eine mail an mich.