FW: "professional" signs question from Ed Ball

Laurel and Rick laurick at telus.net
Wed Aug 21 21:35:42 PDT 2002

Hi all,

I'm late on this one, too, but have a real attachment to my signs.  My kids
made up some really gorgeous colourful signs, complete with artsy bees and
butterflies.  I had them laminated, and they have been used countless times.
The lamination gives them a "professional" look, but the look of the posters
themselves is definitely homegrown.  Whereever I've brought them, folks have
commented on how welcoming they seem.

Laurel.