Ireland

McInerney shaymarg at indigo.ie
Sat Aug 17 04:37:14 PDT 2002

Toni,
If it is standing stones, etc suggest the following web site
http://www.stonepages.com/ireland/ireland.html. It seems to have all the
big ones. Add to that the christian sites and the list gets bigger.
Glendalough, south of Dublin has a major monastic site as does
clonmacnoise which is quite near Roscrea. Skellig Michael off the south
west coast has tiny stone cells called beehive huts used by Christian
monks. You also have retreat and reconciliation centres like
http://www.glencree-cfr.ie/., Mellary in Co. Waterford and Knock in Co.
Mayo are sites associated with apparitions of the Virgin Mary in quite
recent times. So what's spiritual?

Shay