"professional" signs question from Ed Ball

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at cox.net
Fri Aug 16 08:30:08 PDT 2002

Ed, I draw my own signs, usually on sight.  For several years, I did carry
butterfly and  bee signs that my husband drew for me.  I'm afraid I'd become
quite attached to them and just left them at the Chaordic Commons Annual
Meeting!  Another opportunity to detach, I guess.

I prefer the low tech, humble, no big deal quality of the handmade signs.  I
think they are subliminal reminders that we/anyone can always spontaneously
open space.

Christine Whitney Sanchez
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue