lessons from extreme programming

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Sun Aug 11 12:42:26 PDT 2002

yep.  and very strange because they know it so well and
speak such a different language.  also, have so many of hte
same issues... how to sell it.  how to deal with those who
say they do it and aren't *really* doing it.  how to prove
it works.  how to deal with existing hierarchy and
plan-driven org.

with any luck they'll spring up a number of regional one-day
gigs across the country in the next several months.
michigan, colorado, stuttgart seem possible.  chicago is
already on the calendar.

would be great to mix the two together a few times and be
able to give both stories stronger legs.

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105

http://www.michaelherman.com