SV: Space requirements for 400?

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Sun Aug 4 15:45:49 PDT 2002

Thanks Doug, Koos and Michael.
I will have a look at your spreadsheet, Koos. I have another one. The number
of people divided by 5,53 gets me roughly to the diameter of the circle (in
meters). 400 people would be about 72 meters, in one circle! So far I have
tried it up to 165 people (in three circles though (12, 10 and 8 meters).
Hhhmmm, how did I come to that conclusion?
Cheers Thomas