Space requirements for 400?

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Aug 1 09:24:10 PDT 2002

Probably a ball room that can accommodate around 1000 people theatre
style would be big enough for you to get everyone into the circle.  The
more square it is the better.  I would estimate about somewhere in the
neighborhood of 20 to 30 break out spaces, but you should be able to fit
ten or more in a room of that size, needing only another ten to twenty
other spaces.

That's my guess.

Chris

---