Any experience/success with OS .... in 3 separate rooms!!!

Susan Partnow susan4ps at attbi.com
Fri Aug 30 14:24:26 PDT 2002

Thanks for all of the helpful stories that are coming through about OS in an
auditorium... I just came back from visiting the facility and feel a little
encouraged -- between the stories of managing despite the obstacle and
seeing that this particular auditorium is relatively cozy and has lots of
natural light/windows...

Now there is another possible challenge... If we exceept the 250 people
capacity, the overflow will go in to one to three separate rooms!  So my
next question:  Have any of you managed to open the space with groups in
separate rooms???!!!  One thought I had was to link us so that we can hear
each other and thus have the topics audible to all... Or perhas we could ask
each topic convenor to make the rounds of each room to announce their
topic... then post them all out in the common hall way.  I am trying to stay
open to 'whatever happens' ......

Appreciatively -- to this amazingly helpful and supportive and wise and
seasoned group,
Susan in Seattle on behalf of the Earth Charter Community Summit

Susan Partnow
Partnow Communications
4425 Baker NW
Seattle, WA 98107
Susan at PartnowCom.com
voice 206-789-8697
fax    206-782-7786

"Be the change you wish to see in the world."   -- Gandhi