Pondering Open Space and Spiral Dynamics

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Aug 28 13:32:29 PDT 2002

I just finished reading Ken Wilbur's Boomeritis.  The book talks extensively about Spiral Dynamics.  One aspect he discusses is how the memes through Greens are intolerant of each other.  I started thinking about Open Space's capacity to bring people together and actually interact productively.  Makes me think that the power of OST is that it operates, to use Wilbur-ese, in all quadrants and at all levels.

My apologies to those who don't speak this Spiral Dynamics/Ken Wilbur jargon.  For those more familiar with this work than I, what are your thoughts?

Peggy

Peggy Holman
The Open Circle Company
15347 SE 49th Place