In particular financial...VIRUS!!

Bernd Weber weberb at gmx.at
Mon Aug 26 09:04:50 PDT 2002

The attachment training.exe contains the W32.Magistr.39921 at mm Virus
Do not open it!

(Norton Antivirus, FSecure etc. can easily clean it)

Bernd Weber

-----
weberb at gmx.at, on 26.08.2002 at 18:02:38 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
No attachments

Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 23:55:19 +0200
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Thomas Herrmann <thomas at openspaceconsulting.com>
Subject: The principles and the law in Persian, Arabic and Sorani (Kurdish)

Dear friends.
Does anyone have translations of the principles and the law in the above
mentioned languages. I am opening space this coming thursday for a diverse
group of people where many have these languages as their mother tounge. I´ll
ask some of them, but if anyone has them it could be of help, anyway.
Best regards
Thomas Herrmann         Phone +46 (0)709-98 97 81
Open Space Consulting   Fax   +46 (0)300-713 89
Pensévägen 4
434 46 Kungsbacka, Sweden
Email: thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
www.openspaceconsulting.com