Camping in Marysville, Australia at OS on OS

Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au Robert.Chaffe at nre.vic.gov.au
Sun Aug 25 19:14:46 PDT 2002

Here is the NEWS

Camping is available at Marysville, Australia the site of the OS on OS in
November 2002.  Sites range from $A17.50 a couple for an unpowered camp site per
night to $A64 a couple per night in a Cabin with en-suite.

Better still there are plenty of spaces available now.  Bookings can be made by
E-mail go through the Parks web site at "www.marysvillecaravanpark.com.au".

Even if you don't want to use the Park have a look at this site and be prepared
to be surprised.  The web page opens up to a host of other sites from weather to
National Parks etc etc. (Let me know what you find)

I hope this helps those of you who want to bring their families to find a
suitable space.
Regards
Robert

PS. It took me a little while to find this for you, sorry for the delay but you
now have the best access to a great spot.
Rob