U.Avnery's letter to a Pilot

WB-TrainConsult wb-trainconsult at gmx.net
Sun Aug 25 06:44:08 PDT 2002

which he wrote yesterday (24/08) was sent to me by a friend.
If anybody is interested, I can pass it on.

Bernd

P.S. It starts like that

                                            Letter to a Pilot

     I have read the interview given by your commander, Major General
Dan Halutz, and, like many others in Israel and abroad, I was
shocked.
     On July 23, one of your comrades (or perhaps you yourself?)
dropped a one-ton bomb on a house in a dense residential neighborhood
in Gaza. The aim was to execute, without trial, Salah Shehadeh,  a
Hamas activist. Apart from him, 16 neighbors, including 11 children,
were killed. Tens of other men, women and children were wounded.
     In school you certainly learned the words of the famous poem by
Bialik, the national poet, "Even Satan has not invented the revenge
of a little child." I assumed that you are torn by doubt after this
act, that you look at your children....

-----
wb-trainconsult at gmx.net 25.08.2002 at 15:42:26 (GMT/UT + 02:00)
1) attached to this e-mail : No file
2) All attached files are mentioned by name in the lines above.Please
do not open any other attachment!
3) Please send text documents in RichTextFormat/*.rtf, if possible.
This also facilitates communication between the mac- and ms-world.

----
Bernd Weber
Organization Development Consultant

"DEVELOP YOUR CAPACITIES - MATERIALIZE YOUR VISION"

C.P. 1462, Beira, Sofala, MOZAMBIQUE
fone: +258-3-32 98 59, cellfone:+258-82-43 79 77

-----
WB-TrainConsult
management- & human resources
training, consulting & development
-----
Gumpendorfer Straße 88b/18, AT-1060 Wien, AUSTRIA
fone & fax: +431 596 86 57, cellfone: +43 0662 7667872
-----
Inscricao no grupo de discussao "Sistemas organizacionais":
Escrever um email para o endereco <sis-org-subscribe at eGroups.com>