A Request for Assistance

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Sun Aug 18 01:06:32 PDT 2002

This is from another list I AM for educators and those who wish to assist with bringing Spirit back into schools.  Perhaps someone in our network has some knowledge that would help here.  Please email to the list and I will pass it on.

Blessings,
Toni Sar'h

I am a mother of a brilliant child  (14Y) who has been diagnosed as ADD.
I am looking for a social skills therapy for him, but as I live in Israel and the subject is quite new here I am looking for an outside help.
I will appreciate if you can refer me to an expert in Israel you happen to hear of or an umbrella organization  that could direct me for answers. An intensive sessions in the US is also an option if I fail to find one in my environment.
I appreciate your help.