A political campaign using OST -- information sharing by Ed Ball

Edward Ball OpenSpace01 at aol.com
Fri Aug 16 14:27:48 PDT 2002

Good afternoon, from SoCal

It is time to share some personal OST information with our many friends on the list:

     * Barbara has qualified to be on the ballot for City Council in our little town of Banning.

     * There are two positions to be filled and eight folks qualified to be on the ballot.

     * Our campaign strategy is to hold three OST events for the residents, listen to the folks, and
       make the Report of Proceedings available to the City Council and the City Manager.

     * Election day is November 5, 2002 so ideas, suggestions, and money (no more than $75 USD, please)
       regarding the campaign will be greatly appreciated.

Does anyone have experience with such a strategy based on listening rather than "sound bytes" for one-way conversations?

Walk in peace with the Spirit by your side.
Edward C. Ball, Associate
Hanna & Associates
"Serving Boards That Lead"

4678 West Hoffer Street