Access Queen Update for Today...

Lisa Heft lisaheft at pacbell.net
Thu Aug 15 13:34:28 PDT 2002

Hello, all you supporters of and soon-to-be travelers to the Open Space
on Open Space in Melbourne, Australia, this November.

Here is your Access Queen Update for today:

- - - - - - - - - - -
REGISTRATION AND OTHER COSTS
- - - - - - - - - - -

You can find the registration form at:

http://openspaceworld.org/osonos.html

.with links to click on also for a sample Request for Funding proposal,
if you need it.

Be aware that there is a discount if you send in your registration
*before September 7th*.  Plus you can get on-site accommodation for less
if you share a room with a fellow OSer.  (And those of you who can
afford to share a room by paying for that room and sharing it with
another traveler for free, just let me know, and I'll link you up with
an Access Queen dreamer as a roommate.

Notice that all fees are in Aussie dollars.  To find out how your
country's currency compares, check out this link:

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=curc
<http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=curc&&&&dchg=&&zz=10250163531
86&&&zz=1029443435858&> &&&&dchg=&&zz=1025016353186&&&zz=1029443435858&

(wow - that's a long address.)

Note that all meals, catering, documentation, transfers and resources
during the time of the Open Space will be covered by your registration
fees, so you don't have to worry about having extra money there.

.although Brian says that you may want to have some extra ten or twelve
dollars in your pocket for a visit to The Old Style Lolly Shop -
especially if you have a sweet tooth.
(Access Queen dreamers: I'll be sending along your candy money, so don't
worry about that.)

Brian adds:
"There will be a cash bar at some of the evenings, and that will be not
too serious unless someone wants to go over the top!!!  Whatever
happens....."
(Again, Access Queen dreamers - some of that will be included in your
pocket money I'll be sending)

- - - - - - - - - - -
ACCOMMODATION BEFORE AND AFTER THE OS
- - - - - - - - - - -

Stay tuned for a guide to low-cost accommodation for your other days in
Melbourne, provided by your fabulous Aussie team!

HOMESTAYS will also be available - we'll keep you posted on that one.
(Access Queen askers - let me know if you have arranged otherwise or
you'll be needing a homestay, and for what dates.)

And you Access Queen askers - don't forget to send me a brief bio
introducing yourself (I can help you with it if you like) so we can let
our community know about you and your requests for support to get to
Melbourne.  Stay tuned, folks - they'll be standing up in the middle of
the circle and holding up their topics soon.

- - - - - - - - - - -
IN CONCLUSION.
- - - - - - - - - - -

Let me just say:

You are *all* Access Queens - we are weaving the world together.  This
is a partnership between those who trust, have faith and let go -
showing their strength by asking for help from others - and those who
join together shoulder to shoulder and hands into the center of the
circle to catch those trusting souls in an interwoven net of community
and family, sharing all that they have.even if they have just a little.

Now, 'askers': send me your info: come to the center of the circle and
tell your story.  The marketplace is open.

Be sure to let us know (post on this virtual Breaking News wall) who you
have met and helped, who has helped you, and who else we have sent with
our vision, spirit, love support and collective resources to OSonOSinOZ.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, facilitator, educator
O p e n i n g  S p a c e