Taiwan

Larry Peterson larry at spiritedorg.com
Wed Aug 7 13:19:25 PDT 2002

On another note.

I just led a 30 person Open Space in Taiwan and it was mostly in
Mandarin and Taiwanese.  It was a workshop on Organizational
Transformation with church folks, student activists and some Tibetan
leadership thrown in for spice.  It was a great experience.

It was also great to connect to Richard & Gail and Jimbo and the ICA
folks while I was there.  I might even have produced a couple of folks
for their Open Space introductory workshop.  They have done a wonderful
job of translating the descriptions and materials into Mandarin.  The
church and community activists loved the Open Space, of course.

Larry

Larry Peterson
Associates in Transformation
Toronto, ON, Canada