Becoming A Peacemaker Conference

Averbuch averbuch at post.tau.ac.il
Sun Apr 28 02:06:04 PDT 2002

Julie and Chris and Michael and Judi,
Thank you for making a better world and letting us/me know. This is
beautiful!
much love
your close friend from afar
Tova
Israel

PS
 I am working at the moment in my hometown', Holon', on designing a process
for something like "Holon as an educational cradle - what is our dream and
how will we bring it to life" still wondering, thinking OST and AI. Being in
the midst of it and reading you words give me strength and hopes and ideas.
thank you again