Recording OST notes

AVNERH avnerh at inter.net.il
Tue Apr 2 14:15:43 PST 2002

Hi Dave

We used that once in Israel and it worked fine.The laptops in the rooms were connected to an electronic board that all the group could glance to but they hardly did while discussing. They stayed few minutes after the meeting to elaborate and it was done. Some groups refrained to write sensitive materials (maybe because of that, but they had other reasons as well).I must admit that they were efficient people who are trained in summerize meetings.

Avner Haramati