Fw: RE: [UNU-ILF] Protest new Israeli military campaign - April 20 @W hite House

Elena A. Marchuk marco at mail.nsk.ru
Tue Apr 9 19:33:31 PDT 2002

Sorry folks, to those who are interested in this problem, I did decide to
forward this letter, though hasitated a lot as it is not the list I wish to
discuss this problems, but what to do?
As there are some people who are working and are going to work there, may be
it will be some more thoughts on the problem

the source: my other list of UN University/ Academy of Leadership

best wishes

elena marchuk
novosibirsk