Turtle (way of warrior) - who speaks for wolf? Long reply

J. Paul Everett JPESeeker at aol.com
Thu Sep 27 19:46:19 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/26/01 9:49:05 PM, sacred at anacortes.net writes:

<< "We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right

major crisis and the nations will accept the New World Order." David

Rockefeller, speaking at the Business Council for the United Nations,

September 14, 1994

Toni Petrinovich >>

I think it would be useful to carefully and completely define this 'New World
Order' that David Rockefeller speaks about.  It's not useful to merely quote
someone without providing the framework in which the quote stands unless the
quote is self-defining.  This one clearly is not.

Sincerely,

Paul Everett