Enough resources for each Being on Earth, alternatives to war

J. Paul Everett JPESeeker at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 21:33:53 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/25/01 9:27:49 PM, sacred at anacortes.net writes:

<< I am not sure what this means.

Toni

----- Original Message -----

From: "J. Paul Everett" <JPESeeker at aol.com>

To: <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>

Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2001 8:27 PM

Subject: Re: Enough resources for each Being on Earth, alternatives to war

> Toni,

> What this post reminded me of was Fr. Toulouse (Seattle University,

Jesuit)

> admonition "Paper does not refuse ink."  Likewise, the Internet does not

> refuse typing.

> Regards,

> paul everett >>

Toni,

It means that everything that appears in print, in whatever medium, is not
necessarily true.  It's a cautionary admonition from Fr. Toulouse to not lose
our critical faculties in the face of plausible, or even implausible,
writings, musings and speculations---many of which are simply incredible.

Paul