The Way of the Warrior: Holding Space for The Fourfold Way

Michael Herman mherman at globalchicago.net
Mon Sep 24 13:29:23 PDT 2001

dave,

i think the quote below could be a little out of context.  or at least i
do not understand your comment in relation to it.  i am in total
agreement with what you are saying in your comment.  the importance of
words is what i was getting at... so am now wanting to understand if you
are intending to underscore or to counter the point i was making here.
as i say, i think we are in agreement.  if, on the other hand, i've said
something that undermines our shared position, i want to be sure to
understand.  thanks, m

--

Michael Herman
300 West North Avenue #1105