Laurel can really use our help right now

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 16:03:33 PDT 2001

In a message dated 9/22/01 10:04:20 PM, corcom at interchange.ubc.ca writes:

<< I spoke with Laurel on Friday.  She is such a strong and bright spirit
and yet she sounded so small on the phone.

>From my own experience with cancer, suddenly finding that my body had gone
wrong was so scary that I felt pretty small for a while.

And friends sent so much love, energy and prayers that I was literally
supported until I got my strength back again.  Many days I could feel the
incoming energy, and sometimes I even knew whose energy I was
sensing--amazing!

So I would second Chris' suggestion to hold Laurel in your heart and support
her any way which makes sense to you.  It just makes a huge difference!

Love,  Joelle