Food against terrorism

John Moore jmoore at netspace.net.au
Thu Sep 20 16:57:07 PDT 2001

Jim, I think your idea is the most constructive yet. I have been
watching the unfolding debate over the past days and seeing the strong
desire for peace, whilst feeling an empty space where the action might
be. Your suggestion goes beyond that desire and puts the action where
the thought is.

How do we do that?

I don't know how we get past the hostility of people who feel betrayed
and oppressed by the American system. I believe we have to keep doing
all the other things that are happening, meditation, prayer, thinking
and discussing and maybe from this will emerge the way.

Given the amazing creativity of this list I am sure that a way will
emerge if that is what we choose to do.

John Moore

--
In walking, just walk.
In sitting, just sit.

Yun-Men

Open Futures Pty Ltd
PO Box 123 Cockatoo  Victoria  3781  Australia
phone +61 3 5968 8457  facsimile  +61 3 5968 9925
mobile  0412 702 652