September 21

Christine Whitney Sanchez milagro27 at home.com
Sun Sep 16 16:46:40 PDT 2001

Birgitt,

Thank you for this vital and especially timely work you are offering to the
world.

I will be joining you and all in opening space and participating in the
energy work the morning of September 21, and will become part of the
collective that will hold the space for harmony in the world.  I will be in
Ontario, CA, facilitating an Open Space meeting for the Girl Scouts of the
USA.

In my opening, I will share this synchronicity as part of the support for
their work around the theme of:  If anything imaginable were possible, if
there were no constraints whatsover, what would be the nature of the ideal
relationship between the councils and GSUSA, to dramatically increase
services to Hispanic girls and adults.

Christine Whitney Sanchez, M.C.
Milagro Organizational Consulting, Inc.
2717 E. Mountain Sky Avenue