New York, the Pentagon

Anne Pattillo pattillo at actrix.gen.nz
Wed Sep 12 21:53:28 PDT 2001

>Doug,

I would hope so - I think we all have different pieces of leadership
to offer at different levels - how do we add to the terror.

Today New Zealand papers are full of pictures and one small article -
"Muslim keep low profile"

The Federation of Islamic Associations of New Zealand advised Muslims
to take care - here went on to say that New Zealand was a generous
country, where they only got larrikins and hooligans the problem.

How do we keep the space open for those in the community who want to
run, hide, stay different or those we wish to see as different.

Perhaps it is a force of many small steps in the same direction.

>Anne--
>
>Would the Irish then have some wisdom to bring these two sides together?
>
>                               :-Doug. Germann
>                               Doug at FootprintsintheWind.com
>
>*
>*
>Visit:

Anne Pattillo
Anne Pattillo Consulting Ltd
PO Box 683
Wellington
New Zealand

Telephone 64 4 473 2702
Fax       64 4 473 2703

Lagniappe: (lan yap') n. [Creole] a little something extra