Prayers of LOVE

Laura Gamboa Herrera lauragh at planetclub.org
Wed Sep 12 19:16:22 PDT 2001

Its incredible how these moments just make us reflect about our condition as
human beings. On one hand how impotent and vulnerable we are, in order to stop
or prevent this horrible situation; and on the other hand how much power we
have to do so terrible things.
So, facing this.........what I think is the strongest tool we have is to pray.
I pray for the victims and for their families, so they can have peace.
I pray for the peace in this world..........and for the humanity.
My dear friends from USA, I am very sad about what happen in your
country......which is part of our common world. My wishes that God helps during
these hard moments.
Laura

$$ FREE Resource to earning $100,000 FREE$$
Join SFI Today and receive your Internet Income
Course Free. Work in your spare time with your
own home business. FREE to Join.
http://www.ezinfocenter.com/2380436

Laura Gamboa Herrera
Phone:  (506) 226-3184