os journey...

Michelle Cooper coopgrp at interlynx.net
Thu Sep 6 08:47:32 PDT 2001

The thread of this conversation makes me want to share the title of a book
that was introduced to me this morning called "Instructions to the Cook" by
Glasser and Fields. I understand it is Zen philosophy. A small book that is
an easy read. It compares life to cooking a meal,  where you look at the
ingredients that you have present and make the best possible meal with those
ingredients, both good and bad....you know how sour milk can make great
bread!! It speaks of how you must first cook for yourself, and that the
warmth and wonderful aromas that that emerge in preparing the meal for
yourself, you draw others to the table. I think I must pick it up. It is
certainly fitting for some of what has transpired for me since OsonOS.
Michelle

Michelle Cooper, RN, MScN
The Cooper Group Consultants
200 Crestview  Avenue
Ancaster, Ontario
Canada L9G1E2
Telephone -     (905) 648- 4633
Fax -           (905) 648-1763
E-mail          coopgrp at interlynx.net
The paradox of control is simple. The more we try to control life, the
less control we have.  Joan Borysenko, Ph.D., Minding The Body, Mending The
Mind