Turtle (way of warrior) - who speaks for wolf?

Peggy Holman peggy at opencirclecompany.com
Wed Sep 26 11:22:32 PDT 2001

I keep seeing polls that say something like 70-90% of Americans believe
going to war is the right answer.  I haven't heard that voice expressed
here.  Can someone speak that perspective from their heart?  And can the
rest of us be courageous enough to hold the space open for it?  Who speaks
for wolf?

Peggy

P.S.  John --  many, many thanks for the powerful posts you have provided
during this time.