Enough resources for each Being on Earth, alternatives to war

Toni Petrinovich sacred at anacortes.net
Mon Sep 24 17:32:11 PDT 2001

>From another list I am on - Toni

    Connecting the Dots.An Alternative to War
     I am having a different vision of what is possible, what may be true and what is illusion. The dots are sporadically placed, and this information may challenge what you currently believe and accept. Try to keep an open mind; you might find you like it.
    "The problems of our world cannot be solved with the same thinking that created the problems to begin with." Albert Einstein

    This essay is about free energy and the role of disclosure to give us an alternative to war, to begin instead to use the resources, technologies and information to solve the problems of the world which would benefits all residents of this planet. Currently, most of the world's residents are under siege: the plants, the animals and the humans. Africa's population increases by 1 million people every three weeks! The Amazon Rain Forests, the irradiation of our food sources, the violence in our schools, the ineffectual War on Drugs, domestic violence , and now terrorism, seem un-solvable to most of us. The solutions may lie in three areas: Free Energy, Full Disclosure, and Spiritual Awakening.

    FREE ENERGY

    In 1996, I attended the International Association of New Science conference and saw a free energy machine. Articles in the newsletters reported that governments in other developed countries were extensively researching free energy. Here are the benefits and as you read them, think about who benefits from having these technologies suppressed.

    Benefits (from Jack)

    Free Energy means you buy a box & plug your household electronics into it & never pay for electricity again.

    10 cent a gallon clean fuel for any vehicle to replace $2.00 + a gallon
    gasoline.

    There is a phone device that interfaces with any phone or web device system. It
    has 50 year rechargeable solar batteries and once purchased you never pay
    for another phone call. My best guess is that it will cost several
    hundred dollars.

    I understand there is a PC device with all the information in the world
    to be made available for every school child Free. Like many sets of
    Encyclopedia at your fingertips.

    A Transporter Booth Device similar to the one on Star Trek will be setup
    around the planet and will be like making a phone call with you as the
    message.

    Healing Devices based on Sound Technology that send vibrations to the
    damaged or diseased area of the body to bring it back up to par.

    A toilet analyzes our excretions and tells us what foods are most
    beneficial to eat that day.

    I've also heard about a device that can regenerate any body part
    including limbs, which gives us some intriguing possibilities.

    A machine that can manufacture an assembled home on your land in 3 days
    from the molecular nanu level. With several million of these we could solve the housing problems in a year or so. These Homes would have all the amenities, stylized carpets, your choice of paint, exterior & interior designs, with plumbing, electric, etc, each can be done in many styles to suite all tastes. My best guess is these homes will cost about 1/10 Market value & will be provided free or by the local government where needed.

    There are chemicals to clean the most polluted waters in a few days, to
    neutralize radioactivity, and more of these will be made available to
    cleanse our Whole environment.

    Flat Screen Crystal Clear TV that will be hung on the Wall with smell &
    taste as well as a 3D picture & sound & eventually Holographic Images
    will be projected into the room.

    (Thanks to Jack)

    Who Benefits from Suppression of Free Energy?

    Nobody really. However, the great illusions about our economic and monetary systems hide how the international corporations (oil companies among them) in collusion with renegade governmental entities (agencies , not legislated nor approved by Congress or the President) dominate our thinking and our media into believing falsehoods.

    DISCLOSURE

    On September 12, Dr. Stephen Greer, spoke in Portland, Oregon about the Disclosure Project which is a movement to get the U.S. government to reveal all about extra-terrestrial contacts and information. Oh hum, you might think. More UFO crazies. But when he made the link between disclosure and free energy, it made me stop and think new thoughts. Here is a synopsis of Dr. Greer's points:

    Dr. Greer has identified 400 expert witnesses from the military, CIA, DIA, and others who have seen and can verify the existence of UFO's and who agree that suppression of this information is a government policy. It is a 10 year prison sentence and a $10,000 fine to do reveal this information. (As a side note, astronauts become immediately telepathic and psychic in space. They are subject to this same policy if they discuss this phenomenon. Why? Wouldn't it be fun to know more about this?)

    Dr. Greer received a request to speak to the first CIA director under Clinton. Greer thought he would be interrogated and dismissed. The director referred to the process as a briefing. Greer presented his findings. Greer reported that the CIA Director admitted and wanted to know why he could not access this information, nor could the President. This addresses the issue of a rogue government, one that operates behind the scenes without Congressional or Presidential authority.

    Dr. Greer spoke with a Representative from Nevada who found that a building had been constructed in Maryland for 3 billion dollars which was never authorized by Congress or the President. That's our tax dollars being spent.

    Dr. Greer has evidence that there are strategic placement of governmental agents posing as editors and media people who are directed to suppress all information related to UFO sightings and free energy technology. So much for our free press. Thank God, for the Internet. (A side note: In 1980, I went to England to study, and I ordered Time Magazine. The first month, I received two issues: The American version and the World version.)

    Dr. Greer's strategy is to educate people. He has videotaped witnesses, 100 complete interviews to date, and he has written a book, has a CD Rom and created a videotape all available at www.DisclosureProject.org , so you may verify this information and get more details.

    Dr. Greer would rather that we the people deluge our Congress with requests and demands for full disclosure than take this to the courts, which would tie it all up for years. He believes that if the people support senators and representatives brave enough to weather the intimidation, threats and ridicule, we collectively could get the information we need to clean up our environment, feed the hungry, and house the homeless. I think we could prevent war. How? If all the world's people have all that they need, who would need to go to war?

    Dr. Greer interviewed a man employed by the government (which one?) who created a scenario of UFO contact for some important government officials. This means that it was created to fool them into believing that they had ET contact when they didn't. He also told Greer that there are plans to create similar scenarios to have people believe that we are being attacked by off-planet beings. If this planet was going to attacked, wouldn't it have been done before this? There have been reported UFO sightings since the 40's.

    Dr. Greer interviewed two witnesses, military men, at different Air Force bases who observed UFO phenomena at the base and then the immediate disarming of the nuclear missiles which were all on standby status within the base. Greer asserts that ET intervention may be preventing us from using these weapons.

    Dr. Greer also interviewed a man who was participating in a nuclear missile test sending the placebo missile to an atoll in the Pacific Ocean. The rocket went up, broke into three stages as planned, then from off the screen, a UFO came and shot a beam of light at the cone which housed the warhead. This was a 60,000 miles above the earth, moving through space very fast. The UFO then went above the missile, sent another beam of light, moved in front of it, sent another beam of light, and then below it, and sent a final beam of light. Then the cone completely disappeared and UFO moved off the screen.

    IMPLICATIONS OF DISCLOSURE

    The effects of full disclosure would be much more for far-reaching than is immediately obvious.

    Economic System

    Our economy is heavily based in a chemical-petroleum technologies. If we did not need oil or chemicals for most manufacturing, what industries would be shut down? Oil, Airlines, Chemical, Utilities, Telecommunications and more. What happens then to the Stock Markets? (You might want to begin divesting your portfolios.) ( Last night, I watched a 1980 film, The Formula, which was about a conspiracy by an oil cartel to suppress any knowledge of Nazi formula for synthetic fuels which were derived from coal. Cheap and no pollution. Everyone who had knowledge of the formula was murdered. Suppressing the formula for another 10 years would have created billions of dollars until the oil pumps ran dry. George C. Scott, Marlon Brando. This film is a great predictor of our present situation. Even refers to terrorists.)

    Social System

    The problem in solving world hunger is often the lack of transportation systems when resources are sent, say to Africa. With a revitalized, free-energy-based propulsion systems we could get food anywhere in the world. Providing free-energy systems to barren parts of the world would allow people to maximize the resources of the surrounding environment to access water, to grow food, and to build housing.

    The U.S. is the only developed country who does not provide for its homeless people, thanks to the Reagan Era. We could provide housing.

    Ecology System

    Scientists are beginning to understand that the earth is a living being. Mother Earth is our biosphere, our sphere of life. What "on earth" prevents us from immediately using technologies that would clean up the water? What prevents us from replacing propulsions systems in all our transportation systems that create air pollution? Gaia, Mother Earth, would like to know. Wouldn't you?

    FURTHER IMPLICATIONS

    I have collected a number of interesting items on the Internet in the aftermath of the bombings.

    The engineering of the World Trade Center included provisions to prevent an airplane collision from toppling the buildings. Did you notice as the buildings collapsed that they collapsed straight down? Ever see demolition experts take down a building? It looked just the same to me, and I am no rocket scientist. If the engineers are correct, it means that there were bombs set off with the buildings, placed there in one of the most security-conscious buildings in the world. Placed how? May we conclude that it was an inside job?

    Be Laden was trained by the CIA in terrorist strategies to move the Soviet Union out of Afghanistan. It worked. What is the wisdom in training terrorists anywhere? Look at what selling Bio-chemical warfare technologies to Saddam Hussein did for the Gulf War thanks to Big Daddy Bush.

    Look at the U.S. War on Drugs. This one has been going for almost twenty years. What do we have to show for it? More prisons, more drugs, and more taxes. We are no where near winning this war than when we started. Do we really want another war? Oh, yes, it will be good for the economy. War always does that. Whose pockets are lined? The already rich financiers'.

    To support the potential war effort against terrorism, the Federal Reserve will print 1 Billion dollars for war loans. What this does is incur more debt for us and future generations. Greenspan and his buddies issue more green backs, loan them out at huge interest rates, and create huge profits for the military-industrial complex of international corporations and consider themselves patriotic in support of the war effort. Greenspan may be another pawn in all this too. Where is the wisdom in all this? Consider these statements:

    "The aim of the financiers is world control by the creation of
    inextinguishable debts." Henry Ford.

    "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties
    than standing armies. Already they have raised up a money aristocracy
    that has set the government at defiance."
    Thomas Jefferson, at the Constitutional Convention (1787)

    "It is well enough that the people of the nation do not understand our
    banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a
    revolution before tomorrow morning!" Henry Ford.

    THE VISION

    Connect the dots.if we have full disclosure of all the potential research on free energy revealed, we could solve problems of world hunger, housing shortages, transportation and environmental problems. As we share these technologies through out the world, we would never be the target of terrorism again because there would be no point. We would not be perpetuating the HAVES and HAVE NOTS dichotomy.

    If the full measure of what disclosure were revealed, we would have huge changes in our economic and political systems. NO MORE SECRETS. We might even feel like we had power to say how our tax dollars are spent.

    We might create a whole new world. According to Jack.
    A Tremendous Wave of Sharing & Caring will be Quietly shown to All people &
    occupants of Mother Earth as well as Mother Earth Herself.

    All Kingdoms Mineral, Plant, Animal, Deva & Human, Angelic will be
    treated with Great Respect & their Secrets will be revealed for the Good
    of All.

    Many other seemingly Magical things will be brought forth as time
    unfolds but this is a Start of what we've all been waiting & hoping for
    so long.

    Smiles & laughter will be common place as well as singing & dancing & a
    true caring whenever we meet each other as Our Hearts Swell & Overflow
    in Expressions of Love.  (Thanks Jack)

    SPIRITUAL AWAKENING

    "Vengeance is mine!" sayth the Lord.

    As the spirit in each of us awakens, we will send loving peaceful thoughts of love to all our fellow residents of this planet. But first we must make peace within ourselves.

    "It you don't go within, you go without." Neale Donald Walsch

    Each day we should spend quiet time with ourselves, allowing our true spirit to be revealed. It is perhaps the most important effort any of us can do to create peace in this world. Do this everyday, then you will know what to do. Act from your heart, not your head.

    The Natural Law Party's platform calls for the use of meditators to create world peace. The website and Dr. John Hagelin cite numerous scientific studies where sending in Transcendental Meditators changed negotiations to peaceful ends, including Lebanon. See www.natural-law.org

    CALL TO ACTION

    So what are you willing to do about it? Think about. Check out the websites. Talk with others. Do we have an alternative to the war-mongering industrialists so eager to line their pockets at our and our planet's expense?

    1. Could you write your congressional representatives.go to www.Vote.com to find out who they are and what their addresses are.

    a. Demand full disclosure now in letters (not emails).

    b. Offer to support congressional representatives in their efforts, and let them know that you will campaign against them if they do not support this and you will campaign for them if they do. Politicians hate to lose votes.2.  Send this to people you know who care.

      1.. Be prepared to have some volatile discussions.
      2.. Be prepared not to persuade anyone of anything.
      3.. Allow and love.
    3.Send money or volunteer your time
      1.. The Disclosure Project www.DisclosureProject.org
      2.. The Natural Law Party www.natural-law.orgc. The American Red Cross (Yahoo has links to the Red Cross, NY Firefighters, Salvation Army)
     4.  See the world as a perfect place.
      1.. This view is challenging yet rewarding.
      2.. In this view, we are all on our paths. Want to change yours? Do it, and do it now.
    Dorothy Ann Cole. M.Ed., is a Mother, Educator, Spiritual Healer and Shaman. She may be reached through her website: www.divine-universe.net .