:)

Julie Smith jsmith at mosquitonet.com
Wed Sep 19 17:09:19 PDT 2001

Just wanted to let you all know how much fun it was to turn my thoughts into poetry that last time..... thanks florian and Chris for demonstrating how it's done.  : )

On the lighter side of life, I want to share with all of you that I hail from Fairbanks, Alaska.  This is the season for brilliant tones:  golden aspen painted against bright blue skies, and moose munching on garden leftovers.   Soon the sun will slant low on the horizon and we will see the soft blues, pinks and lavender of our winter sky.  And on those long winter nights when the aurora borealis ripples in shades of pink and green overhead, we will be reminded that even in the darkest and coldest of times, there is light.

Julie