Big files?

Agneta Setterwall agneta.setterwall at swipnet.se
Wed Sep 19 01:25:40 PDT 2001

Dear all. I have got a beautiful file from a friend I would like to send
you. But it is big (pictures in it), 542kB. I remember how irritating it
sometimes was when I still had a slow Internet-connection to get such
attatched files- it blocked my computer for many minutes . So, now I ask you
if it is OK to send it. If anyone has an objection I will not. It is really
very beautiful, ful of reflection, love and compassion, and worthwhile to
spread in these days.
Agneta Setterwall