Seeking volunteer to co-facilitate a short OS in Seattle for Earth Charter

Susan Partnow susan4ps at home.com
Mon Sep 17 23:33:19 PDT 2001

Hello dear OS community...
I am working on the Earth Charter Citizen Summit -- for the Seattle site,
Saturday September 29.   This is a wonderful cause and important event:
help make it happen!  It is more important than ever, given the events of
9-11.

Much of the day is structured with down linked videos from the national
program -- and section on discussions of the charter itself:  but then we
have a chunk of time for citizens to talk about how to make the charter come
alive and how to take action to bring it into their lives and community --
and we want to do that part in OS style...  I will be here on the 29th but
cannot help set the room on Friday Sept 28 (I am going to be out of town for
the next week)  -- we'll need to figure out the space and the grid with
time/space etc. as well as refine the focusing question.  I am hoping
someone will step forward to help with this... I will be totally available
to help out on Saturday and will be happy to take a back seat or lead at
that point...

Please contact me -- and Kat Gjovik, the event prime organizer (I am helping
with design and facilitation and outreach).  Thanks!

Check out the website for more info on the event (this is happening in 12
cities across the country -- though I doubt others are trying to use OS)

http://www.earthchartersummits.org or call Kat at (206) 842-0223.

Susan

Susan Partnow
Partnow Communications