Agneta's poem

Winston Kinch kinch at sympatico.ca
Fri Sep 14 08:23:09 PDT 2001

Beautiful, Florian.  Just beautiful.

Several years ago, a very close friend of my sister died.  Sometime during following night I was "given" this haiku, intact, for her (I have "pluralized" it for our current context).

When we were with you,
We were made of light, and dark.
Now the dark is gone.

On this day of prayer for those who have been killed and those who mourn for them, I hope we can take some solace in it.

Winston